Intro to QuickBooks Online
Time & Location
About the Event
QuickBooks is one of the most robust accounting tools for small businesses. It provides a simple way to perform daily accounting tasks for accurate and timely financial information of your business.
This introduction to QuickBooks Online is designed to teach you the basics of QuickBooks Online so you can use it to keep your business financial records up-to-date and make informed and educated financial decisions. This workshop is more than an overview and will help you to understand:
1. Why choose QuickBooks Online?
2. Versions Available
3. Customizing Settings and your Chart of Accounts
4. Navigating the Dashboard
5. The QuickBooks Mobile App
6. Adding Customers & managing existing ones
7. Adding Vendors & managing existing ones
8. Creating & managing sales transactions
9. Creating & managing expense transactions
10. Receiving payments & making deposits
11. Bank and credit card Feeds
12. Bank Reconciliations
13. QuickBooks Online reporting
14. ... and much more.